9/8/14 – ATTENTION MAMAS WITH BABIES 1 MONTH+! A Class for New Mamas who want to get fit.
B.Y.O.B.: Bring Your Own Baby.
Your baby will float in an aerial yoga hammock right next to you while you lift, sweat, and work your way back to health.
MONDAYS 10AM – 11AM. Starts Monday, September 8, 2014
Class incorporates many essential elements to help you look and feel your best.
• Weight training with dumbbells to tone, shape, and strengthen
• Shadowboxing and stair running to burn calories and boost metabolism
• Pilates elements and other abdominal exercises to regain core strength and burn fat
• Weighted clubs adds circular strength training
• Aerial yoga to deepen breath, stretch, relax, and restore
Together, mama and baby will finish cuddling and bonding in the hammock.
Boredom will never be an issue. Each class will flow differently to re-discover your body’s healthy potential.
Join other like-minded moms, in an encouraging community where together, we will learn to fly! More classes added as demand increases.
Only 11 spots available!
10 classes for $108, or $15 per class.