Kid’s will learn about ways to improve their individual health, and also expand on community and global health issues. Our intention at Learning2Fly is to educate, empower, and inspire kids towards a lifelong love of health. We want to do our part in being an advocate for healthy living and to motivate young people towards a lifestyle of healthy choices for mind, body and spirit.
Activities during the day will include:
• There are 7 “Habits of Health” the kids will learn.
• Aerial classes everyday: Silks and hammocks
• Yoga & meditation
• Art activities – craft making, painting, etc.
• Working in a community garden in front of dome, planting and growing food in our own plot for the summer
• Hula hooping
• Creative Movement
• Watching educational, inspiring and informative videos about the human body and environment
• Nature hikes in the woods behind the dome, weather permitting
• Interactive and social time with other kids
• … and more!
Read more and Signup under the “Youth Camps” tab here: http://bit.ly/16dFUn8